« Home | Things aren't what they used to be. » | A birds eye view. » | The Current Playlist » | "I would rather be burned to death than be saved b... » | entertainment » | IQ test » | A midnight trip to the store. » | the fifth avacado » | some random crap...check it out. » | check this out! » 

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 

Fill in the Letter

This test is entertaining. I got twenty one before I got frustrated and looked up the answers.

13 S in the U S F

Let me know how many you get...some are kind of obscure.

Although I'm not in the "genius" category like some other smarty pants, I did manage to get 15 correct. Not too bad, I suppose! :)

I got 21. And a headache for my efforts. 23 P of C in the H B pisses me off. And what the heck is 66 B of the B?!

Thanks for your site. It's my homepage now.

Heh, I got a 12. yea, i'm smart.. ;)

Post a Comment

Spread The Word



Add to Technorati Favorites